Monday, June 5, 2017

Winners from May Challenge #14 Flowers



Many thanks for joining our Challenge #14 in May with the theme "Flowers". So many lovely cards and it is not easy for us to choose (only) some of them, but (sadly) we have to do that :)

Now, I would like to announce our Honorable Mention, Top 4's and Winner (DT Picks) and our Random.org Winner from
 Challenge #14: Flowers


Our Honorable Mentions are:


Our Challenge WINNER is:
                
#22 The GrandStampede (Shawna)

We DT ladies loves your card you got more vote sweety, lovely Card Shawna lovely coloring too and that SMILE sentiment is perfect there, congrats Shawna :)






Congratulations, ladies! Grab your badges on the top tab, above our blog header!

*********************

Our RANDOM.org Winner is:


#30 Katy D.






Your Prize is from:






3 images 





Katy D., please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the Blog's right side bar or Top Link Bar.

Our Current (June) Challenge is HERE. 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my cracked glass card as one of your top picks! I enjoy playing along in your fun challenges each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the top pick!! I am so honored and happy!! Thank you isn't enough, it has just made my day... Also, congrats to the other winners. All the entries were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! There were so many beautiful "Flower" cards entered in the May Challenge~thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the prize! I filled out the side bar. :) Congrats to all of the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the lucky girl Katy...I push the button of Random.org and it was your number yaayy :) Congrat Katy!!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Great cards in May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Shawna - fabulous card! Also to Katy - have fun. Congrats to everyone. And thanks so much for picking my card as an honourable mention. Absolutely delighted xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... how did I miss this? (I know how... this post came out during the last week of school and I was crazy!) Truly honored to be in top 4🏵💮🌸

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!